Sign Fabricator/ Painter needed for out growing Canton company. Interviews will start immediately for a full-time Sign fabricator/ Painter. We’re looking for experienced Sign fabricator/ Painter who understands the industry best practices and apply them to every aspect of their work. Company offers a full benefits package including hospitalization, 401k and vacation plan upon hire in after completing temporary hour requirement.
- Understanding of in-house manufacturing
- Basic understanding of AC/DC electrical systems
- Ability to weld Aluminum and steel using both Mig and stick
- Automotive-type priming, sanding and painting skills
- Understanding in operating a CNC router helpful
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication; both steel and laminator desired
- Must be able to read blueprints and internal building sheets
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
Please apply with us online immediately, this position is temp to hire.