We have partnered with a rapidly growing metal coil processor, whose operations include large grinding lines that polish steel and aluminum to mirror like finishes.
These products are then used in appliance, transportation and other industries. We are currently seeking Grinding Line Helpers.
Job Duties include:
- Learn machine set-up and operation
- Follow prints and specifications to assure machine is operating properly
- Assists in monitoring quality
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read prints and understand specifications
- Able to use measurement equipment including calipers, micrometers and tape measure
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, stand for 8 hours/day and walk, sit, stand, bend, scoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Have basic math skills and able to follow directions
- Steel toed boots required, as is good work history and attendance
- Successfully complete a background check and drug screen
Pay Rate: $11.00 Per hr.
Hours: Monday – Friday
2:00 pm to 10:30 pm