Manufacturing Laborer, Canton, OH Temp-to-Hire Job Overview: WE ARE LOOKING FOR 1st and 2nd SHIFT WORKERS TO INTERVIEW AS EARLY AS WEDNESDAY MAY 10TH, 2017. Our local Canton company is seeking qualified Manufacturing Laborers to start ASAP on their 7:00am to 3:00pm 1st shift, as well as their 3:00pm to 11:00pm 2nd shift. Must be available to switch shifts on an as needed bases, this is a union shop environment. Manufacturing Laborers will be working in the field to help ensure the product is completed correctly from the start. You will be banding, inspecting, and shipping the steel products each day. Manufacturing Laborers should apply with us online so we can get you started this week!
- Manufacturing Laborers are required to lift 75 pounds repetitively throughout the day.
- Team player who works well with others and is responsible enough to complete required tasks alone, if needed.
Manufacturing Laborers are required to have the following:
- steel toe work boots
- reliable transportation
- desire to work overtime when needed
- must be able to pass a lift requirement test
- pass a required drug screen.
Company offers health insurance, paid vacations and holidays and pay increase after probationary period. There is also immediate eligibility to participate in 401 K plan and fitness