INDUSTRIAL GRINDER POSITION AVAILABLE ON 1ST SHIFT STARTING ASAP!
Canton Manufacturing company is seeking a 1st shift grinder to start as soon as Monday 7/31/17. Apply in person today with your 2 forms of ID and a resume showing past manufacturing experience. Will interview candidates with manufacturing experience.
- Operates stroke, belt and orbital sanders along with pneumatic grinders.
- Determine proper sanding grit for finish of product.
- Works to close limits according to blueprints or other specifications.
- Responsible for pre-coating and/or final finish.
- Locate, drill, countersink, tap, spot face, counterbore, and ream holes per blueprints.
- Locate and weld studs per prints
- Grind welds and prep parts for paint
- Grain stainless for required finish.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Mobility requirements include standing, walking, reaching and bending
Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
Great temp to hire position with a Canton company!