Are you looking for a job?
Welcome to Flex-Team Inc. – where your work goals and dreams become ours. We make your employment journey easier. Whether you’re seeking part-time flexibility through temporary jobs or the long-term stability and commitment of temp-to-hire or direct-hire placements, we’ll help you focus on your unique strengths and aptitudes – taking your skills and experience to new levels through temporary placements throughout the Akron-Canton region.
We don’t stop there – Flex-Team understands the importance of matching personality and company culture for mutual satisfaction. Every candidate who walks through our doors is treated with respect and professionalism as we work to place you strategically in the right work setting where your skills and our clients’ needs will match strongly.
Mapping out your Journey: We make it easy in just four steps.
Submit an Application
- You can do it online here or visit one of our Northeast Ohio offices – located conveniently in Akron and Canton.
- Including a current resume is always a plus, as we provide these to employers so they are aware of your experience and skills. But don’t let the lack of a resume stop you from submitting your application.
Interview and Skills Assessment
- Here’s where we meet face-to-face and discover the person behind the name and paperwork. What are your strengths – and weaknesses? What are your goals? How much experience have you accumulated? What are your specialties? Your personality?
- Because we care about you, we are thorough. Please allow up to 1.5 hours for your interview and assessment – it’s worth it for a satisfying job placement!
- Include a photo ID (current driver’s license of government-issued ID) along with a certified birth certificate and your social security card or passport.
Company Placement Evaluation
- The company evaluation process ensures that you will have all the pertinent information you need to ensure your success on-the-job.
- Depending on the potential positions, which we mutually select, you may be asked to tour and interview with company management to discuss job responsibilities and expectations.
1. It’s time to discuss whether the position is the right fit.
2. We review the company overview.
3. We discuss the position description, requirements/responsibilities, pay rate, appropriate attire, and job-site logistics.
Don’t delay your career journey any longer: Get started now! Many of our positions can lead to long-term employment through our temporary-to-hire agreements with our clients. Submit your resume online – a qualified recruiter will promptly contact you.
Or if you prefer, call us today at 330-745-3838 or 800-860-2252. You can also visit us at one of our offices to get the employment process started – 8 am to 3 pm are the best hours for these visits.
Do you have a friend or associate who is looking for employment? Flex-Team Inc. will pay YOU $50 for a successful referral who is placed at one of our client companies. Simply let your staffing specialist know their name and number and we’ll reach-out to them. Once they are hired-in and begin working, you and your friend simply need to work TWO 40-hour weeks with no absences and you’ll receive an extra $50 for your referral. CONTACT US with your referral today.
Learn more about our employment services and how Flex-Team works with temp workers by visiting our Job Seekers FAQs page here.
“I deal with the Canton office. Danielle goes above and beyond for us!! During these strange times we are in, people do not want to work or they DO want to work but find-out they don’t like the assignment they were given so they just leave or don’t return. No matter the circumstances, Danielle will do her best to find someone to fit our needs!!! We end-up hiring a lot of the people that Danielle sends us. I would say we actually hire more than we don’t hire!!!” – Jody S., Natural Resources